Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 9, 2010

Preparation for Baby C

Spent the bulk of the day preparing for Baby C's arrival.
Never knew thatthere is gonna be so much preparation work.

I finally unpacked the 2 suitcases of baby stuff that we lugged back from the States.
I rearranged Baby C's "wardrobe".
Wiped down his cot diligently with Dettol!
Such is never the expected behaviour of a lazy bum like me. *claps*
I guess motherhood changes everything eh?

Ended the day with Baby C's laundry.
Seeing all the nicely laundered and hanging clothing gives me a great sense of fulfillment.
Really looking forward to seeing Baby C soon.
I guess that's how he must be feeling too, judging by the "vicious" kicks
he's giving me right now.

Motherhood beckons.

Socks, mittens, booties, wash cloth!

A fraction of the spoils from the States :)

No comments:

Post a Comment