Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Perks of a Preggie!

I'm back!
Obviously since my last post in December, I have NOT been updating the blog at all.
I had a ball of a time in the States, it was such a wonderful experience with my Hubby A.
We deemed it as our "all-expenses-paid" extended honeymoon. The traveling, the sightseeing, the experience with different culture was and still is such an eye-opener for us. Our short stint in the States gave us the time to bond with each other, adjusting to married life, talked through issues, rethink our perspectives to life. I know, sounds philosophical eh? But, its so essential for us, we deemed it as our "mid-life" transition :)

Anyway, back to the title of the entry.
Not many perks of being a preggie in Spore, one will feel so especially if you commute regularly via MRT. Its disheartening when youngsters pretend to sleep or talked loudly on the phone while occupying the "reserved seat" section, oblivious to the very pregnant lady in front!
But on the brighter side, this is one of the perk!....

Who needs coffee table when you have a nice big bump!:)

This is me at 36th week of pregnancy! Baby C is around 3kg, putting on 300-400g consistently per week. He is healthy and moving around constantly and we are truly grateful! The doc says that he is by NO MEANS a small baby, I suppose that is good for a boy eh?

I'm so thankful that I do not experience any water retention thus far, though my face has gone rounder, thats for sure! Gained 9.5Kg so far, hopefully the weight gain will stay within the 10kg range, easier to shed the extra fats after that! :)

I'm thankful to God for a fuss-free pregnancy! Baby C is the one most precious gift to us. Looking forward to meet him in 3 weeks time






No comments:

Post a Comment