Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

MPA Commencement


I always wonder why a graduation ceremony is known as commencement?

A quick check with the dictionary,
commencement = the act, or instance of commencing(beginning)
Shouldn't graduation be a celebration of the ending of a phase more so then the beginning of a new one??
Ah well..

So... below are some pictures from the MPA commencement.
Thankful to my parents who came all the way to support me


Pam (who is pregnant with a baby girl!) and KK, my 2 wonderful classmates

Adrian couldnt make it, though he tried hard to take leave.
I wish he was there to share the joy!
I wouldnt have made it without his "super brain" :)

This is a picture taken during the MPA graduation dinner last year.
(Argh... Look at the amount of weight I've gained since pregnancy!)

Thank you dear for all that you've done!
GPA of 4.5 could never have been achieved without you.

This last photo is taken for Baby C.

Gonna tell him some day that "Mummy was here, when you were 37 weeks old! '
I hope he will be proud of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment