Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

1st Wedding Anniversary

10.10.10 marked the 1st wedding anniversary for A and I.

We would have loved a full-day celebration, but because we could only make childcare arrangement for Baby C for a few hours, we had a wonderful "two-some" afternoon.

We started the afternoon with a 90-min Spa session with A-fond boutique @ South Beach Road.
We left our camera in the car, so NO pictures taken! :(

We've never been to a couple spa session before so it was kinda exciting. It was a relaxing session for me, but not so for Adrian. He was complaining of massive backache after the massage and swore never to go for massage again!
Overall it was good less the hard selling of spa package session towards the end.
Adrian was really firm and said " thank you, we'll contact you again if we are interested" and scooted both of us out in 5mins!

Next, we went for high tea at The Courtyard@Fullerton hotel.
There is a wide selection of tea and both the sweets and savouries were pretty good.
But due to a shortage of staff, we spent alot of time waiting.



And of course, what's celebration without gifts!

Adrian bought me a Swaroski Crystal Necklace. Its Beautiful!
It's particularly significant because Adrian had always "scowled" at my love for Swaroski crystal, and often reminded me that it is nothing but "leaded glass" (scientifically). But he bought it nonetheless for me simply because I love it.

I bought Adrian a Bvlgari Cologne AND.... I made a photo scrapbook, documenting our journey over the past 1 year. Hmmm, I think he was pretty touched too!


We couldnt leave Baby C out of our celebration so we had a small private celebration at night, just the 3 of us.
I surprised Adrian with an anniversary cake which I've ordered specially from a free lance baker.
I asked for a 2-rings-interlocked cake design and the end product was BEAUTIFUL.
She really is a very talented baker and the strawberry cake tasted real good!
Adrian was taken by surprise but he was really happy :)


So presenting Mia Fagmilia, ACE :)

What a journey it had been with Adrian over the past year.
We've travelled to 10 cities spanning 2 continents, bought our 1st car, our 1st property and most importantly, we had our baby boy Christian.
It's simply amazing, and I thank God everyday for a wonderful and outstanding husband.
The past year wasn't a bed of roses.
There were times of adjustment,
times of disagreement,
times of laughter,
times of war.
Yet, I would not have chosen to live the past year any different.

I love you dear, and I wanna grow old with you and spend many more anniversaries together.
Happy Anniversary!



No comments:

Post a Comment